Motor Vehicle Accident Injury
Experienced Car Accident Attorneys in Ohio
Motor vehicle crashes constitute the second-leading cause of accidental death for Ohio residents of all ages. The victims of motor vehicle accidents are innocent drivers, passengers, bike riders, and pedestrians who suffer varying injuries at the fault of another driver. Even low-speed accidents can cause lingering problems like concussions, back injuries, and muscle tears.
What Do Car Crash Injury Lawyers Do For Victims?
Motor Vehicle Attorneys with Agee Clymer take pride in fighting for crash victims all across Ohio. We handle insurance claims and civil lawsuits arising from personal injuries and wrongful deaths. We also offer free consultations, and we do not charge clients unless we help them secure an insurance settlement or jury award.
What We Can Do For You:
- Negotiate with insurance companies
- Represent you in court
- Work with crash victims to obtain official accident reports from police
- Arrange for independent investigations of crash scenes and any commercial or emergency vehicles involved; and,
- Hire experts to conduct analyses, prepare reports and testify at trial.
When Things Get Overwhelming, We Make It Easy
We make ourselves available to handle correspondence and take phone calls from the insurance company. Insurance companies often pressure crash victims to accept quick settlements or drop claims altogether. We can step up for you and give you the time and space you need to recover from injuries and trauma.
We advise clients on what a fair settlement or award might look like, looking at expenses and losses for:
- Existing and future medical expenses
- Lost income and wages; and,
- Pain and suffering