Kelly is a partner with Agee Clymer in our Columbus office. Kelly focuses her practice in the following areas:
Kelly is an Erie, Pennsylvania native with a Bachelor of Science Degree in Neuroscience and Psychology from Allegheny College. She also has Master of Social Work (MSSA) and Juris Doctor (JD) degrees from Case Western Reserve University. Kelly graduated from law school at Case in 2008.
Kelly is a graduate of the Ohio State Bar Association’s Leadership Academy. She is also a former member of the Board of Directors for Mid-Ohio Psychological Services (MOPS).
Away from the office, enjoys spending time with her husband and their four children.
- Ohio Supreme Court
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Ohio
- National Organization of Social Security Claimants’ Representatives – Sustaining Member
- Columbus Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Women Lawyers of Franklin County
- Ohio Association for Justice
Our clients lives are so intertwined with what we do that we do become friends and that’s the beauty of doing this practice.