Katherine E. Ivan
Katherine Ivan practices workers’ compensation and personal injury throughout the state of Ohio. A native of Troy, Ohio, USA, Katherine attended the University of Cincinnati where she served as Speaker of Student Senate and obtained an International Affairs B.A. After becoming injured on the job herself in 2007, Katherine moved to Columbus and acquired her J.D. from Capital University Law School. In her spare time, Katherine follows the Cincinnati Reds and the Cincinnati Bearcats. Katherine also competes in triathlons, plays chess, and enjoys spending time with her Jack Russell terrier, Bailey.
Education and Admissions
- Troy High School
- University of Cincinnati, B.A.
- Capital University, J.D.
- Ohio Supreme Court, November 2010
- United States District Court, Southern District of Ohio, August 2011
- American Association for Justice
- Ohio Association of Justice
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Columbus Bar Association
- Women Lawyers of Franklin County
- Central Ohio Association for Justice
- Dayton Bar Association
- Workers’ Injury Law & Advocacy Group
- PACO Pro Bono Wills Clinic Volunteer
- Columbus Young Professionals
< Back to Our Attorneys
ACMP Partner Eric B. Cameron Speaking at Ohio Associate for Justice Winter Convention
ACMP Partner Eric B. Cameron will speak at the Ohio Association for Justice Winter Convention during the Advanced Workers’ Compensation CLE Seminar.Read more
Attorneys Ivan, Koppel, Mitchell speak at Fall Workers’ Compensation Seminars
On September 30, 2015, ACMP Associates Katherine Ivan and Doug Koppel moderated a six credit hour Advanced Workers’ CompensationRead more