Katherine E. Ivan
Katherine Ivan practices workers’ compensation and personal injury throughout the state of Ohio. A native of Troy, Ohio, USA, Katherine attended the University of Cincinnati where she served as Speaker of Student Senate and obtained an International Affairs B.A. After becoming injured on the job herself in 2007, Katherine moved to Columbus and acquired her J.D. from Capital University Law School. In her spare time, Katherine follows the Cincinnati Reds and the Cincinnati Bearcats. Katherine also competes in triathlons, plays chess, and enjoys spending time with her Jack Russell terrier, Bailey.
Education and Admissions
- Troy High School
- University of Cincinnati, B.A.
- Capital University, J.D.
- Ohio Supreme Court, November 2010
- United States District Court, Southern District of Ohio, August 2011
- American Association for Justice
- Ohio Association of Justice
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Columbus Bar Association
- Women Lawyers of Franklin County
- Central Ohio Association for Justice
- Dayton Bar Association
- Workers’ Injury Law & Advocacy Group
- PACO Pro Bono Wills Clinic Volunteer
- Columbus Young Professionals
< Back to Our Attorneys
Katherine Ivan Honored as The 2016 Capital University Law School G.O.L.D. Award Winner
Agee Clymer Mitchell & Portman is pleased to announce that attorney Katherine “Kitty” Ivan was honored as the 2016 Capital University Law School “Graduate of the Last Decade (G.O.L.D.)” Award winner during the Eleventh Annual Alumni Recognition Luncheon on Friday, April 22, 2016. Dean Rachel M. Janutis presented the award to Kitty.Read more
Connecting with the Legal Community Meeting
Three times per year, the Area Director for the Social Security Administration (SSA) hosts a “Connecting with the Legal Community” meeting. These meetings always provide a wealth of information and allow us a peek behind theRead more