Katherine E. Ivan
Katherine Ivan practices workers’ compensation in primarily the Columbus and Dayton offices. A native of Troy, Ohio, USA, Katherine attended the University of Cincinnati where she served as Speaker of Student Senate and obtained an International Affairs B.A. After becoming injured on the job herself in 2007, Katherine moved to Columbus and acquired her J.D. from Capital University Law School. In her spare time, Katherine follows the Cincinnati Reds and the Cincinnati Bearcats. Katherine also competes in triathlons, plays chess, and enjoys spending time with her Jack Russell terrier, Bailey.
Education and Admissions
- Troy High School
- University of Cincinnati, B.A.
- Capital University, J.D.
- Ohio Supreme Court, November 2010
- United States District Court, Southern District of Ohio, August 2011
- American Association for Justice
- Ohio Association of Justice
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Columbus Bar Association
- Women Lawyers of Franklin County
- Central Ohio Association for Justice
- Dayton Bar Association
- Workers’ Injury Law & Advocacy Group
- PACO Pro Bono Wills Clinic Volunteer
- Columbus Young Professionals
< Back to Our Attorneys
Attorney Katherine Ivan receives the President’s Award from the Columbus Bar Association
Attorney Katherine Ivan recently received the President’s Award from the Columbus Bar Association. The award is given for outstanding service to the Bar Association. Miss Ivan is the Chairperson of the association’s Workers’ Compensation Committee.Read more
Attorney Katherine Ivan Featured on America’s Work Force Radio
Workers’ compensation lawyer Katherine Ivan, associate at Agee Clymer Mitchell & Laret, recently spoke on America’s Work Force Radio. Speaking with radio host Ed “Flash” Ferenc, Ivan discussed the effect of social media on workers’ compensation cases.Listen to the whole podcast at the link below. http://awfradio.com/todays-show-4-2-15/Read more