Katherine E. Ivan
Katherine Ivan practices workers’ compensation in primarily the Columbus and Dayton offices. A native of Troy, Ohio, USA, Katherine attended the University of Cincinnati where she served as Speaker of Student Senate and obtained an International Affairs B.A. After becoming injured on the job herself in 2007, Katherine moved to Columbus and acquired her J.D. from Capital University Law School. In her spare time, Katherine follows the Cincinnati Reds and the Cincinnati Bearcats. Katherine also competes in triathlons, plays chess, and enjoys spending time with her Jack Russell terrier, Bailey.
Education and Admissions
- Troy High School
- University of Cincinnati, B.A.
- Capital University, J.D.
- Ohio Supreme Court, November 2010
- United States District Court, Southern District of Ohio, August 2011
- American Association for Justice
- Ohio Association of Justice
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Columbus Bar Association
- Women Lawyers of Franklin County
- Central Ohio Association for Justice
- Dayton Bar Association
- Workers’ Injury Law & Advocacy Group
- PACO Pro Bono Wills Clinic Volunteer
- Columbus Young Professionals
< Back to Our Attorneys
ACML Attorney Eric Cameron’s Testimony Prevents Negative BWC Rule Change
On August 14, 2015, ACML Attorney Eric Cameron testified before JCARR, Joint Committee on Agency Rule Review regarding a proposed rule change that was not good for injured workers.Read more
Attorney Eric Cameron at American Work Force Radio
Attorney Eric Cameron, with the Ohio Association for Justice, was on the American Work Force Radio show! He talked about a proposed rule change before JCARR that would strip a widow of the right to receive benefits on behalfRead more