Katherine E. Ivan
Katherine Ivan practices workers’ compensation and personal injury throughout the state of Ohio. A native of Troy, Ohio, USA, Katherine attended the University of Cincinnati where she served as Speaker of Student Senate and obtained an International Affairs B.A. After becoming injured on the job herself in 2007, Katherine moved to Columbus and acquired her J.D. from Capital University Law School. In her spare time, Katherine follows the Cincinnati Reds and the Cincinnati Bearcats. Katherine also competes in triathlons, plays chess, and enjoys spending time with her Jack Russell terrier, Bailey.
Education and Admissions
- Troy High School
- University of Cincinnati, B.A.
- Capital University, J.D.
- Ohio Supreme Court, November 2010
- United States District Court, Southern District of Ohio, August 2011
- American Association for Justice
- Ohio Association of Justice
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Columbus Bar Association
- Women Lawyers of Franklin County
- Central Ohio Association for Justice
- Dayton Bar Association
- Workers’ Injury Law & Advocacy Group
- PACO Pro Bono Wills Clinic Volunteer
- Columbus Young Professionals
< Back to Our Attorneys
Oklahoma Supreme Court Declares Opt Out Unconstitutional
Oklahoma City, OK (WorkersCompensation.com) – The Oklahoma Supreme Court this morning struck down the controversial “opt out” provision of the state’s workers’ compensation law. The court ruled it was an unconstitutional “special law” that gave employers the ability to provide inequitable treatment for their injured workers.Read more
With Sincere Appreciation
The United Way of Delaware County would like to extend a HUGE thank you to the Delaware County Farm Bureau and the Skinner Family on behalf of the Delaware County Hunger Alliance. We are grateful to serve as the recipient of $30,150 in net proceeds raised during this year’s Benefit in the Barn.Read more