Katherine E. Ivan
Katherine Ivan practices workers’ compensation in primarily the Columbus and Dayton offices. A native of Troy, Ohio, USA, Katherine attended the University of Cincinnati where she served as Speaker of Student Senate and obtained an International Affairs B.A. After becoming injured on the job herself in 2007, Katherine moved to Columbus and acquired her J.D. from Capital University Law School. In her spare time, Katherine follows the Cincinnati Reds and the Cincinnati Bearcats. Katherine also competes in triathlons, plays chess, and enjoys spending time with her Jack Russell terrier, Bailey.
Education and Admissions
- Troy High School
- University of Cincinnati, B.A.
- Capital University, J.D.
- Ohio Supreme Court, November 2010
- United States District Court, Southern District of Ohio, August 2011
- American Association for Justice
- Ohio Association of Justice
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Columbus Bar Association
- Women Lawyers of Franklin County
- Central Ohio Association for Justice
- Dayton Bar Association
- Workers’ Injury Law & Advocacy Group
- PACO Pro Bono Wills Clinic Volunteer
- Columbus Young Professionals
< Back to Our Attorneys
Judge OKs Ohio Workers’ Comp Settlement
Approved by Judge Richard McMonagle, a $420 million settlement ends a class-action lawsuit that has lasted several years. The Ohio Bureau of Workers’ Compensation will pay out the money to businesses who were overcharged for their workers’ compensation premiums from July 2001 to June 2009. More than 200,000 of Ohio’s small business owners were affected. [...]Read more
ACML Partners Meet Former President Bill Clinton
This past weekend, partners Eric B. Cameron and Gregory R. Mitchell attended the Democratic Party’s annual state dinner. Former President Bill Clinton was the evening’s featured guest speaker at the fundraising event.Read more